Publication date 06 june 2019
ModelUp available at http://www.modelup.co is property of Kurpiewski Cywoniuk sp. z o.o., ul. Ludowa 3E, Wysokie Mazowieckie 18-200, entered into the Register of Enterpreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000715193, REGON 369319678000000, NIP 7221630795.
You can contact ModelUp at the office address mentioned above or via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Seller is Registered User’s personal data controller.
2. Seller process Registered User’s personal data under the article 6 paragraph 1 point b of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) for the purpose of performing an order.
3. Submission of personal data is voluntary, however indispensable to perform an order.
4. Seller is allowed to process Registered User’s personal data for the purpose other than performing an order only with Registered User’s prior approval.
5. Seller guarantees confidentiality of any collected personal data.
6. Registered User has the right to review personal data concerning him that are processed by Seller. Registered User may request an access to personal data, request correction, removing or reducing, transferring, supplying, updating, their temporary or permanent processing if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose they were collected for.
7. Registered User has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8. Registered User’s personal data are stored for the period of time which is necessary to perform an order.
9. Seller use cookie files, i.e. small bits of information stored on the Registered User’s terminal equipment (e.g. PC, tablet, smartphone). Cookies can be read by Seller’s computerized system.
10. Seller also uses cookie files to collect general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics.
11. Seller stores cookie files on Registered User’s terminal equipment and gain an access to information provided in those files for statistical purposes and in effort to improve ModelUp.
12. Registered User can configure internet browser to prevent storing personal data. Using ModelUp in such case may be difficult.
13. Cookie files may be removed by Registered User after Seller has saved them by the use of respective functions of the internet browser, external programmes or appropriate operating system tools.